Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake sever With Vanilla Ice Cream
Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake
|whole Fresh Egg||10 nos|
|Fresh Egg Yoke||10 nos|
|Fine Sugar||375 gm|
|Butter unsalted||500 gm|
|Valrhona Dark Chocolate 61%||500 gm|
|Plain Flour||3 Table Spoon|
|Vanilla Ice Cream|
- In a pot bring water to boil
- Use a whisking blow add in the chocolate and butter put it on top of the boiling water use a whisk to mix in the melted butter and chocolate fully melted add in the sugar and fully mix well. Set aside to cool down for about 10 min add in the whole egg and the egg yoke mix well add in the plain flour mix well.Check temperature not to cook the egg when mixing in the egg .
- Use a cake mold 5cm by 3 1/2 cm. In the cake mold Grease with butter and lightly flour the mold, Pour in the chocolate cake mixer up to the top .
- Can make about 20 small chocolate cake. Can keep in refrigerator for 5 day
- Heat up the Oven to 175 degree, place the chocolate cake in the oven and bake for 7 min. sever immediately with vanilla Ice-Cream dust with icing Sugar