Slow Cook recipe
Hungarian Beef Goulash
|Beef Cube||1 Kg|
|Potato Cube||500 Gm|
|Yellow Capsicum||80 Gm|
|Red Capsicum||80 Gm|
|Green Capsicum||80 Gm|
|Fresh Tomato||250 Gm|
|Leek sliced||1 Nos|
|Onion Yellow Large||3 Nos|
|Sweet Paprika Powder||2 tes spoon|
|Olive Oil||100 ML|
|Salt & Pepper||to taste|
|Red wine||500 Ml|
|beef Stock||1 Lt|
|Canned Tomato Sauce||300 gm|
|Canned Tomatp Paste||50 Gm|
|Dry Bay Leaf||2 Pcs|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius
- Marinate the beef Cube with sweet paprika powder, olive oil, salt and pepper.
cut all vegetable to big dice and roasted in oven at 180 degree for 10 min.
Heat up a large pot over medium heat add cooking oil, pan seared the beef cube by small portion to light brown, set aside.
Use the same pot add in the red wine, reduce by half, add in the pan seared beef cube and brown stock bring to boil add in the tomato sauce, tomato paste and bay leaf bring to boil again.
- Add in all the roasted vegetable. If needed add in more beef stock to cover
- Cover with Aluminum foil put it in the oven at 180 degree bake for 2 hour take out from the oven rest it for 2 hour
- When severing reheat and sever
- Tip go well with rice, pasta, mash potato or potato bread