Easy To Cook Free Recipe
spicy Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Bacon Bit
|Spaghetti No.5 Cooked||200 Gm|
|Red Chilli Sliced||1 Nos|
|Red Chilli Pibi Sliced||1 Nos|
|Chilli Flake||3 Gm|
|Whole Garlic Sliced||2 Glove|
|Salt & Pepper||To Taste|
|Chicken Seasoning Powder||To Taste|
|Olive Oil||30 Ml|
- In a big Pot bring water to boil add in salt and olive oil cook spaghetti for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Cut the bacon into bit size. Heat up a pan add in the bacon and fried until golden brown set a side.
- Heat up a pan add in olive oil and sliced garlic fried until lightly brown add in chilli fried for 6 to 10 sec.
- Add in chilli flake and spaghetti fried for 10 sec add in seasoning to taste.
- Add in white wine fried still almost dry sever with bacon bit.
- Tip use hight Heat to cook will have a better Taste
- the longer you fried the chilli it will be more spicy