Easy finger food recipe
Breaded Cheese Stick Bandy Cocktail Sauce
Breaded Cheese Stick
|mozzarella cheese stick||500 Gm|
|Plain Flour||100 Gm|
|Fresh Egg||2 Nos|
|White Japanese Bread Crumb||400 Gm|
|Sweet Paprika Powder||15 Gm|
|Dry Mix Herb||20 Gm|
|Garlic Salt||15 Gm|
- Cut the mozzarella cheese to finger size about 40 gm each
- Prepare 3 Tray, first tray add in the plain flour, second tray whisk the egg together, third tray mix the paprika powder, mix herb, garlic salt and japanese bread crumb together.
- To breaded the cheese stick first in the flour than to the egg wash after that in the mixed herb bread crumb return to the egg wash lightly cost again back to the mixed herb bread crumb nicely cost with crumb.
- after done keep in in the freeze to frost.
- in a pot, heat cooking oil to 185 degree and deep fried the frozen cheese stick to golden brown.
Bandy cocktail sauce
|Chilli Sauce||100 Gm|
- In a mixing blow add in the bandy, mayonnaise and chilli sauce use a whisk to mix well. rest in fridge for for few hour before sever.