Easy Baking, Home Make, Easy Recipe,
Home make Bacon Potato Bread
Bacon Potato Bread
|Plain Flour||3 1/2 Cup|
|Mash Potato||3/4 Cup|
|Sour Cream||1/2 Cup|
|Packages Active Dry Yeast||1 pkt about 7 Gm|
|Warm Water||3/4 Cup|
|Salt||1/2 Table Spoons|
- Preheat Oven to 215 degree celsius
- Add Packages Active Dry Yeast into a 1/4 cup of warm water. Allow to proof until yeast resembles creamy foam.
- Cut the bacon into bit size. Heat up a pan add in the bacon to cook. Set a side.
- In a mixing blow, add in flour and salt mix well, add in mash potato, bacon, sour cream, warm water and creamy foamed yeast, mix well.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth, add more flour if needed. Place in a big blow cover with a damp cloth, allow to rest in a warm area, rise until doubled in bulk, about an hour.
- Punch dough down. Knead for a few minutes, and divide into 250 each. Fold dough into loaves Shape, and place it on a well oiled backing tray. Cover with a damp cloth, allow to rest in a warm area, rise for 1 hour.
- Into the oven bake at 215 degree celsius for 5 minutes lower down heat to 175 degree celsius and bake for 25 minutes.
- Tip when out from oven allow totally cool down before sever