Unbaked cheese Cake, Easy Recipe, Home Make Cake
Orange Cheese Cake
|Plain Sweet Digestive Biscuits||240 Gm|
|Butter Unsalted||100 Gm|
|Caster Sugar||175 Gm|
|Cream Cheese||530 Gm|
|Orange Zest||2 Nos|
|Fresh Orange Juice||70 Gm|
|Whipping Cream||230 Gm|
- Crush The digestive biscuits into crumbs
- In a small sauce pan melt the the butter over low heat,
- In a blow mix the digestive biscuits crumbs and melted butter together.
- Put the mixture into a 23cm cake tin and, using your fingers or the back of a spoon to spread it evenly, press it down in the tin to form the base. Put the tin into the fridge to set. This should take about 30 mins.
- In a blow add in the whipping cream and whisk until it is the consistency of thick custard. Set a side. Is much more easy to whisk the cream by using ice water under the blow.
- In a blow add in the cream cheese, orange zest, caster sugar and orange juices use a whisk to mix together until smooth, fold in the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Bring out the cake tin from the fridge. Pour the filling over the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Return to the fridge until ready to serve. It take at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Tip do not to overheat the butter.
- Tip is much more easy to whisk the cream by using ice water under the blow.
- Tip press the biscuits crumbs film and compress as a base so when you cut the cheese cake the base won’t break off