Easy cooking, Deep Fried Finger Food, Asia Recipe, Bitesize Food
Asia Stye Chicken Karaage Sever With Home Make Chilli Sauce
|Chicken Led boneless||500 Gm|
|Oyster Sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame Oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Thai Fish Sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Light Soya Sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger Juices||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic Powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Corn Flour||250 Gm|
|All-purpose flour||250 Gm|
|Salt Fine||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ground White Pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
- Add cooking oil to a heavy bottomed pot and heat until the oil reaches 180 degrees.
- Cut Chicken leg into 3 centimeter cube size with skin on.
- In a Blow Marinade the chicken leg with oyster sauce, sesame oil, thai fish sauce, light soya sauce and ginger juice.Mix well cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hour.
- In a blow mix the corn flour, all purpose flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper mix well. set aside.
- Add a handful of chicken to the flour mixture and toss to coat each piece evenly.
- Fry the chicken in batches until the exterior is a medium brown and the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the fried chicken to the paper towel lined rack. If you want the chicken to stay crispy longer, you can fry the chicken a second time at high heat for 10sec.
Home make chilli sauce
|Chilli sauce||1 bot|
|Garilc peeled||100 Gm|
|Chilli Pibi||100 Gm|
- In a blow add in chilli sauce, garlic, chilli pibi and sugar, use hand
blander and bland until smooth.Cover and refrigerate for a day before sever.