Home make recipe, Salad, parmesan Cheese crackers
Caesar Salad, Bacon Bit, Croutons, Cherry Tomato, Egg and Parmesan Cheese crackers
|Anchovy Fillet Chopped||1 tin about 375 Gm|
|Ground Parmesan Cheese||100 Gm|
|Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano||50 Gm|
|Garlic Chopped||70 Gm|
|Fresh Italian Parsley Flat Leaf Chopped||50 Gm|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt fine||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the chopped garlic, Chopped anchovy, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add in mayonnaise mix well, add in grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, ground Parmesan cheese, chopped Italian Parsley, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.Cover and refrigerate for a day before sever.
- The dressing will keep well in the fridge for about a week.
|Sliced White bread||6 slice|
|Butter Salted||80 Gm|
|Salt Fine||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 120 degree
- Cut the white bread into cube size
- In a sauce pan melt the butter add in salt set aside
- In a big blow add in white bread and the melted butter toss well add in the sweet paprika powder toss well.
- Place the tossed white bread on a parchment lined tray. Into the oven at 120 degree and roast for 20 to 25 min or the croutons turn lightly golden brown. cool down set aside.
- The croutons can be keep in air tite container for about a week in room temperature.
|Slice Bacon||3oo Gm|
- Cut the bacon into 1/4 inch wide.
- Fry over a medium high heat until crisp.
- Remove with a spoon and drain on paper towels.
- The Bacon bit will keep well in the fridge for about a week.
Parmesan Cheese crackers
|Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano||1 Cup|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
- In a blow add in the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and ground black pepper mix together.
- Heat up a 20 cm non stick pan in low heat slowly add the cheese to the pan let it melt and hole like a net when it shimmers to almost dry slowly turn it over by using wooden spoon,
- Remove from the pan when turn lightly golden brown and let it drain on paper towels.
- The cheese crackers can be keep in air tite container for about a week in room temperature.
|Romaine lettuce||2 Heads|
|Hard Boil Egg||2 Nos|
- Romaine lettuce washed and torn into bite-sized pieces (optional)
- In a pot bring water to boil add in 1 teaspoon salt and egg bring down to medium heat and let it cook for 13min, cool down in ice water and peel cut to 1/4 size or use an egg cutter to cut into small bite size (optional)
- Wash and cut the cherry tomato into half.(optional)
- Toss the romaine lettuce with caesar dressing to your like of taste
- Place the tossed romaine lettuce on to a plate sprinkle with cherry tomato, croutons, bacon bits, hard boil egg, grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and cheese crackers to your like.