Home Make Soup, Easy Cooking, Mushroom, White Truffle Oil, Dried Morel Mushrooms
Wild Mushroom Soup with Truffle Oil Infuse
Wild Mushroom Soup
|Dried Morel Mushroom||100 Gm|
|Dried porcini Mushroom||100 Gm|
|Fresh Shitake Mushroom||500 Gm|
|Fresh Button Mushroom||250 Gm|
|Onion Yellow||3 nos|
|Cooking Cream||200 Ml|
|Dried Bay Leaf||1 Pcs|
|Cooking Oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt fine||2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|White Truffle Oil||2 Teaspoon|
|vegetable stock or water||1.5 lt|
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, in a small blow pour the hot water over the dried porcini and morel mushroom just to cover. For about 10 min, drain the porcini and morel mushroom, reserving the juice.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Slice cut all the mushroom.
- In a Big Pot add in butter and cooking oil once the oil shimmers, add in the onion saute till soft, add in the sliced shitake, button mushroom saute for 2 min ad in the porcini, morel mushroom and bay leaf. Leave to cook for 5 mins until they go limp. Pour over the stock and the reserved juices, bring to the boil, then simmer for 30 mins or almost to half. Take out the bay leaf before blending the soup,
- Roughly Blend the soup with hand blender.
- Back to the pot add in milk and cream bring to boil seasoning to taste
- Ladle the soup into bowls, scatter over the croutons drizzle with white truffle oil.
|Sliced White bread||6 slice|
|Butter Salted||80 Gm|
|Salt Fine||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet Paprika powder||1 Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 120 degree
- Cut the white bread into cube size
- In a sauce pan melt the butter add in salt set aside
- In a big blow add in white bread and the melted butter toss well add in the sweet paprika powder toss well.
- Place the tossed white bread on a parchment lined tray. Into the oven at 120 degree and roast for 20 to 25 min or the croutons turn lightly golden brown. cool down set aside.
- The croutons can be keep in air tite container for about a week in room temperature.