Home Cooking, Baking Recipe, BBQ Recipe, Roast Recipe, Oven Cooking, Garlic Mash recipe
Slow Roasted BBQ Pork Spare Rib sever with sautéed Broccoli, Garlic Mash
BBQ Pork Rib
|Pork Baby Back Rib||3 KG|
|Fresh Tomato||500 Gm|
|Whole Shallot Peels||150 Gm|
|Whole Garlic Peels||100 Gm|
|Ginger Peels||100 Gm|
|Onion Yellow Peels||4 Nos|
|Chicken Stock||2 LT|
|Whole Peeled Tomato Can||500 GM|
|Tomato Paste||50 Gm|
|Red Cooking Wine||400 Ml|
|Salt Fine||1 Tablespoon|
|Crushed Black Pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweet Paprika Powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive Oil||80 Ml|
|Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Fresh Herb Thyme||2 Sprigs|
|Fresh Herb Rosemary||2 Sprigs|
|Dried Bay Leaf||2 leaf|
|BBQ Sauce||1 bot|
- Preheat the oven 180 degree.
- Cut the baby pork rib into 4 bone portions and trim away the extra fat
- In a blow whisk in the olive oil, sweet paprika powder, salt and crushed black pepper mix well, add in the baby pork rib and marinate for an hour or more
- Wash and cut all vegetable into 1/2 inch dice. place it on a baking tray and roast the vegetable in oven at 180 degree for 15min.
- Heat up a Pot and add in red cooking wine and reduce it by half, add in whole peeled tomato, tomato paste and chicken stock bring to boil.
- Heat oil in heavy large pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches, sear the baby pork rib until brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the rib to an oven poofs container add in the roasted vegetable, shallots, garlic, ginger, bay leaf and the fresh herb thyme and rosemary, pour the chicken stock mixture in till cover the rib.
- Cover with aluminum foil put in the oven at 180 degree and bake for 3 hour take out from oven, rest for 3 hour before open up the aluminum foil.Than take out the baby pork rib carefully from the container using tong.
- In the meantime in a blow add in the BBQ sauce and whisk in the tabasco sauce mix well.
- Place a parchment lined on a baking tray, place the baby pork rib on and spoon the BBQ sauce mixture onto the rib, place in the middle rack of the oven at 195 degree and bake for 6 minutes.
For the Garlic Mashed Potatoes
|Russet Potatoes||1 KG|
|Cooking Cream||1/4 Cup|
|Fresh Milk||1/4 Cup|
|Butter salted||50 Gm|
|Salt Fine||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Ground White Pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped garlic||1 Tablespoons|
|Olive Oil||1 Tablespoons|
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch dice.
- Place potato in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to maintain a simmer and cook until tender and easily crushed with tongs, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and then return to the pot.
- Mash the potatoes and then add the cooking cream, milk, butter, salt and pepper and continue to mash until smooth.
- In the meantime heat up a pan add in the olive oil once it shimmers add in chopped garlic sautéed till lightly golden brown pour into the mash potato, mix well let rest to 30 min before sever.
|Sugar white||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt Fine||1 Teaspoon|
- Cut and wash broccoli, into bite size.
- In a pot bring water to boil and blanch broccoli to cook.
- Heat up a pan in medium-high heat add in the butter, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt once it shimmers add in the cooked broccoli and sautéed for 30 sec.