Free Recipe, finger food, easy recipe deep fried food
Deep Fried Calamari with Farm Green and Tartar Sauce
|Fresh Squid||500 Gm|
|Plain Flour||100 Gm|
|Fresh Egg||2 Nos|
|White Japanese Bread Crumb||400 Gm|
|Sweet Paprika Powder||15 Gm|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Salt Fine||1 Teaspoon|
- Wash and cut the squid into 1/4 inch ring.
- In a blow marinate the squid ring with salt and pepper.
- In a pot bring water to boil, add in the squid ring and blanch for 10 sec. take out and in the ice water to cool down.
- Prepare 3 Tray, first tray add in the plain flour, second tray whisk the egg together, third tray Japanese bread crumb.
- To breaded the squid ring first in the flour than to the egg wash after that in the bread crumb nicely cost with crumb.
- In a pot, heat cooking oil to 185 degree and deep fried the breaded squid ring to golden brown.
- Spinker the sweet paprika powder on to the calamari and ready to sever.
|Cornichons Chopped||3 Tablespoon|
|White Wine Vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Capers Chopped||1 1/2Tablespoon|
|Coarse-Grained Mustard.||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly Ground Black Pepper||1 Pinch|
|Salt Fine||1 Pinch|
- In a Blow add in all ingredient and whisk to mix well .
- Rest in fridge for an hour before sever.