Flavour Singapore Local BBQ Dish. BBQ chicken Wings is the first in the list.
BBQ chicken wings – flavorful marinated chicken meat with the fragrance of barbeque cooked over charcoal.
The skin is BBQ to an aromatic crisp, without much-burnt edges.
Upon bite, the oil oozes delectably with the lime juice squeezed onto the chicken skin.
The wings served were not oily, just nice in terms of its moisture and degree of firmness.
The drumlets were rich in meat and very chewy while the winglets were able to bring out the papery crisp texture of the barbequed skin.
Dipping into the chilli sauce gives the wings a delightful sour flavour, which pairs well with the slightly charred recipe.
Click page 2 for BBQ Chicken Wings recipe
BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Ingredients for the Marinade sauce
|Chicken Wings||15 nos|
|Ginger Juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt Fine||1 Teaspoon|
|Light soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter salted Soft||50 Gm|
- Drain and pat dry chicken wings before marinating.
- In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients together with chicken wings except for honey and butter.
- Leave wings to marinate for at least 2 hours or preferably refrigerate overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes before skewer the chicken wings 0nto it.
- BBQ grill, brush liberally on both sides of wings with butter, grill till chicken wings is golden brown, turning wings occasionally.
- Brush liberally on both sides of wings with honey and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Rest the wings on the side of grill for 3 minutes.
- Serve the wings with squeeze lime juice and spicy chilli sauce.
- TIP do not BBQ wings when there is fire on, only BBQ wings with heat.