Curry Puff Recipe
Curry Puff Dough Recipe
|Plain Flour||300 Gm|
|Tapioca Flour||70 Gm|
|Rice Flour||70 Gm|
|Margarine ( planta)||80 Gm|
|Salted Butter||80 Gm|
|Water Cold||150 Ml|
|Fine Salt||1/4 Teaspoon|
- Sieve 3 types of flours together and mix well.
- Rub In butter and margarine into the sieved flour until crumbly.
- Add water and knead to form a soft dough.
- Cover dough with a clean cloth and rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough to 20 gm each shape dough into balls.
- Use a roller to roll out each ball into an 8-10cm circle.
|Meat Curry Powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut Milk||1/2 Cup|
|Bombay Onion||200 Gm|
|Cooking Oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chilli Powder||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Fine Salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken Breast||400 Gm|
|Fresh Egg||5 Nos|
|Curry leave||6 leaves|
- Wash and peel the potato cut into dice.
- In a pot bring water to boil, add in 1 teaspoon salt and the egg cook for 13 minutes. Spoon out the egg put in ice water, cool down peel and cut the egg into wedge.
- Clean and cut chicken breast into dice marinates with 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- peel and chopped the Bombay onion.
- Heat up the oil in a wok over a medium heat, once it shimmer adds chopped onion and curry leave, saute onion until translucent.
- Add in the diced potato stir-fry for 4 minutes then add in marinated chicken dice, continue stir-fry for 2 minutes, add in curry powder and chilli powder stir-fry to mix well add in salt, coconut milk and water bring to boil.
- Lower down heat continue to stir-fry until potato is softened and the liquid has reduced to form a dry paste, season to taste.
- cool down completely, before use.
To make the curry puff
- Use a roller to roll out each Pastry dough ball into an 8-10cm circle.
- Fill half of the circle with a tablespoonful of the filling.
- Fold into half then squeeze the edges together and crimp.
- Place the curry puffs on a tray in the fridge until ready to cook.
- To deep-fry, the curry puff in a wok heat up oil to 170 degrees,
- Fry curry puffs in batch at a time until the pastry is a beautiful deep golden, then drain in a colander lined with paper towel.
- Sever immediately.
Have Any Questions? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them !!
I’m always online and checking for all new comments….
So if you need help to locate the places, or disagrees with any of my comments, feel free to comment and I will be back soon to answer them as soon as possible !!