Pandan Chiffon Cakes Recipe
|Egg yoke||6 yoke|
|Cake Flour||100 Gm|
|Caster Sugar||20 Gm|
|Corn Oil||40 Ml|
|Fresh Coconut Milk||100 Ml|
|Pandan Leave||About 20 to25 leave|
|Salt Fine||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg White||6 Nos|
|Caster Sugar||100 Gm|
|Corn Flour||2 Teaspoon|
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees
- Wash and clean a 20 CM Chiffon tin.
- Wash and cut the pandan leaves to 2 cm long pieces.
- Pound the pandan leaves with a mortar and pestle and squeezed through a cheesecloth to obtain their natural essence
- In a big blow using a hand whisk, beat egg yolks and sugar till creamy then stir in corn oil, baking powder, pandan juice 2 tablespoons, coconut milk and sieved cake flour in sequence until it forms a thick batter.
- Mix sieved cornflour and the caster Sugar together.
- In another blow use a hand held beater to whisk egg white until foamy.
- Add in sieved corn flour and caster Sugar mixture and beat until stiff peak form.
- Gently fold into yolk batter without deflating the air in it.
- Pour batter into20 CM Chiffon tin, give it a bang on the table to release air bubbles in the batter.
- Baked in preheated 165 Degrees oven for 45 minutes.
- When out of the oven, immediately invert the pan over and let it cool completely before removing the cake from the Chiffon tin.
- Slice and serve with coffee or tea
Have Any Questions? Comment Below And I’ll Answer Them !!
I’m always online and checking for all new comments….
So if you need help to locate the places, or disagrees with any of my comments, feel free to comment and I will be back soon to answer them as soon as possible !!